Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 296

I need to find a way to make more money. I just don't make enough to keep up with everything I want to do. I need to find another job or find something on the side that is going to bring in some nice extra cash.

Since it is the month of November... kind of like a thankful journal, I have started keeping note of why every day is a good day. I will put it in one big post at the end of the month. Let's just say that it started with the guy at Bath and Body works telling me that my eyebrows are on point. YES! I have to draw them in myself, so it is nice to know I'm doing a good job.

I have been doing better this week (not perfect) at getting back on track with the diet. I am getting back to healthy foods. I am feeling better, but I need to get strict again so I can lose more weight. It's just so darn hard. I wish it weren't.

Yesterday Desiree and I got together. It had been a while... since sometime this summer? Anyway, she drove down and met me at the University mall and we got pedicures together and went out to dinner after. She might have convinced me to buy a hat too. I used to wear hats all the time and kind of retired them. Maybe it's time to bring them back? Anyway... we had fun catching up as we always do and I really needed a pedicure.. so the entire night was a win win situation. I'm thankful for Desiree, she is great friend.

I had a lunch date on Monday. He talked a lot... seemed maybe a little A.D.D. but it was a pretty good date. I would go out with him again if he asked. We are still texting, but he hasn't asked me out again. We shall see.

Halloween I was a total loser and sat at home a lone and did nothing. I thought I was going to watch scary movies with my roommate at least... but she ended up going to a friends house and I stayed at home... by myself. The saddest Halloween I have had in my life so far. So unlike me not to dress up or go to any parties. Maybe it was all the long hours at work that just made me not want to do anything. I'm not sure. I hope this was my one slump year though and that is doesn't happen again.

The Tupperware situation was getting out of control in my house. Every time you open a cupboard to get something out, Tupperware just falls out. I finally put my foot down over the weekend and asked my roommates who had what Tupperware because I never buy it. As it turns out, hardly any of it belonged to anyone. So we all went through it together and got rid of the majority of it and now we have so much more space. Amazing how much space Tupperware takes up!

I also finally brought all of my patio cushions and rugs in along with my tree and some of the pots of succulents. I'm always sad to take the patio decorations down for the Winter months. I hate winter and I love having that space up. I guess I appreciate it that much more in Spring when I put it all back.

My cousin Lisa and I have started planning for when we are all together for Thanksgiving. I am SO excited for Thanksgiving. I hate that it will be the last time we are ALL together at the same time, but we are going to make it a really special week that we are all together and I am excited for that and I am excited to see everyone.

Finally finished watching Pretty Little Liars. Well... what is on Netflix. Now I need to catch up on the current season and then get caught up on all of my shows that are currently playing now. I'm not used to having to stay caught up on shows. I usually just binge watch them until the end. So many shows to watch.

I didn't pass out candy this year to the kids trick -or- treating at work. I didn't really care that I didn't do it this year... except for Tyler's kids that know me. They came to my desk to say hi to me and I didn't have candy for them but I told them they could draw on my white board. So they happily did that. When they were done, I tried to figure out what they drew. I asked Tyler what was going on at home. ha ha. He responded "we have no control". ha ha. I love their family.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Well, to me that picture is obvious. The elephant is scared because he is riding his skateboard RIGHT INTO the fancy-legged hairball of death. And the scary haunted pumpkin is following candy to Austin Flake, so he better watch out.

I'm excited for Thanksgiving too.