Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, November 23, 2015

Westover Family

My cousin Lauren asked me if I would take a few pictures of her family in front of the Payson Temple yesterday. Of course I told her I would. I had never done family pictures in front of a temple before, so I wasn't sure how I would do it. Also when we got there, we realized they closed the grounds on Sunday....



We took some in front of the temple... but while I was driving in I saw some grassy weeds that I thought would look cool with the temple further away and with the mountains in the back. Thankfully they were willing to do whatever I told them. I'm glad because those one are my favorite. What a cute family.



2 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

You are so good! Youre right, they are the best!

jamie hixon said...

Those are awesome shots! Good eye, too. That field is perfect.