Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Jesterz


A while back my sister Jamie told me that Stacey was going to be performing at Jesterz in Mesa and that I should come out for it. I told her I would think about it. Stacey and I have been friends for about a year now and I had never seen him perform, so it would be fun, plus I always like visiting my sister.... so I looked into tickets, and of course it is so cheap and convenient now that you can fly from Provo to Mesa, so I bought a ticket to come out.

Perfect timing too, because it was starting to get real cold in Utah. The weather here in Arizona has been PERFECT! Love it.

When Jamie first told me, I mentioned it to Stacey that she wanted me to come and he was just like... sure whatever, not thinking I would. So I never told him that I bought a ticket. I thought it would be fun to surprise him. So that is what I did. We went to the 2nd show tonight and the show was awesome. Stacey is super talented with Improv. Great show. Funny show. So glad we went.



After the show, we waited in line to talk to/get our picture with Stacey. We were at the very end of the line. When it was finally our turn it took Stacey to even realize I was there. He was defiantly surprised. He later text me how much it meant to him that I was there to support him and how nice it was to be surprised. Also that I was the only friend to see him perform at Jesterz. We all had a great time at the show. Glad I came out. Such a nice weekend get away.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

That was so fun, and Asher is still referencing the show. And that Jester guy was right, your outfit it on point.