Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Four Years

Today is my blogaversary!! Can you believe I have been blogging for 4 years? It is hard for me to believe there the time has gone. To think there was a time when I thought blogs were only for married people with kids until Lolly and Cheryl convinced me to start one and I had the thought... yeah, I would have things to blog about. I might even be kind of funny. ha ha. Here I am 4 years later.

To continue the tradition I read my last years Blogaversary post.  I was so excited to post about everything that I had done in that last year. Will this last year be just as awesome and exciting as the one before that? Well.... let's recap on the year and find out!

Here's what has happened in my crazy life in the past blog year...

1- Went to the Festival of Colors for the 5th year in a row. 2nd time with my Apx friends.
2- Completed more craft projects
3- Saw some more plays
4- Threw and helped throw many cute themed parties (mostly with Rachel but a couple on my own)
5- Fun themed roommate dinners
6- Sang in the talent show and firesides and church
7- Went to Florida for the first time with my good friend Kirsten
8- Finally got to go to Harry Potter World
9- Saw Riverdance for the first time with my mom and sister Kristy
10-  My Grandpa Mills passed away, which was sad, but a blessing too because he had been suffering with Alzheimer's disease for a long time.
11- Went to a U2 Concert
12- Marked 10 years since I graduated from High School!
13- Read all of the Hunger Games books
14- Went to visit my sister Jamie and family in Arizona
15- Ran in the Dirty Dash race
16- Got my last two wisdom teeth pulled
17- Long time family friend Larry Adams came to Utah to go through the temple for the first time and I got to be there.
18- Spent the weekend in St. George with the "old roommates" and saw The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn
19- Held the 2nd annual Fort Week
20- I went to visit my sister Lori in Santa Barbara
21- I got to have BBQ Family dinners EVERY sunday (I'm so lucky)
22- Did some photoshoots
23- Went to a Josh Groban Concert (LOVE him!)
24- Went Berry Picking for the first time
25- Went to a Tea Party
26- Got Scuba Certified (totally got to check that off my bucket list)
27- Went to Lake Powell for the first time and made some new BFF's
28- Went to South Africa
29- Did the Shark cage dive with Great White Sharks
30- Went on an African Safari (totally got to cross that off my bucket list)
31- I finally learned how to drive a stick shift
32- Went Four Wheeling
33- Went to the Corn Maze again
34- Went shooting
35- First time doing a couple costume (even though I wasn't dating anyone lol)
36- Started to learn how to play the guitar
37- Visited Joseph City Arizona
38- I was in a small production to Hairspray (and made some good friends from it)
39- Had a Poker Night
40- Sang in Candlelight at Disneyland for the 14th year
41- Rachel put on another awesome birthday party for me.
42- Did a lot of awesome Christmas activities
43- Went to Boondocks
44- My dad built me an awesome storage bench
45- Watched all of LOST
46- Went to my first Jazz game with Tara (they won, it was so fun)
47- Redecorated the bathroom
48- Redecorated my room
49- Went to the Lady Antebellum concert
50- Had a girls weekend in Vegas
51- Went to a Masquerade
52-  Started the Journal Jar Blog
53-  Celebrated 3 years at Novell
54- I grew out my bangs and then cut them again recently
55- My Grandma Mills moved to Utah and now I get to see her every week
56-  Started Pinning on Pintrest
57- Started going to the gym at work and getting my butt in shape (been attending Pilates and Zumba every week since June)
58- I have blogged everyday
59 - My blog has been featured on other blogs a couple more times
60- My blog has been viewed 100,532 times

Happy Birthday blog! Thanks for always being there for me to talk and get out my thoughts and feelings. :)

4 comments:

Kelli Burton said...

happy 4 years! I'm coming up on 4 myself this May. yes, time FLIES.

Lori said...

Good work Tracy! I'm so glad that you are recording your life :) Makes the distance not seem that far and that I am not missing out as much on things with you. Love you.

Lynette Mills said...

you are bloglorious!

jamie hixon said...

Yay for blogging! I need to get better at recording stuff on my blog.