Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Photo of the Week 109

I have shared this picture before... but not as a photo of the week, so I am using it again. Plus... I put it on Pintrest and it gets new pins almost everyday. So I figure that means it is an awesome picture. I like it anyway. Nice little action shot from the Festival of Colors a couple of years ago. Thought it would be fun to do a Holi Festival picture since I just went this last weekend.


3 comments:

Kelli Burton said...

amazing.

how the heck did you shoot this w/out killing your camera lens??

Tracy Mills said...

I just take my same Point and Shoot camera every year. It is old so I don't care too much.... turns out the color dust just blows right out of the camera... no damage done. :)

jamie hixon said...

It IS an awesome picture.