Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, March 12, 2012

Internet Funnies Take 3

Pinterest and the Fail Blog bring some laughs to my day. Love it. I am starting to pin a lot less food and a lot more funnies. So... since this is my 3rd post of internet funnies...I might as well just keep it going. 

Here are my new recent favorites. 







And of course I always have to have the Harry Potter ones... 




ha ha ha... they all make me laugh everytime.







And my very favorites...



3 comments:

Karen Ella said...

ok, seriously almost laughed out loud in class...MORE THAN ONCE.

jamie hixon said...

Because we are Pinterest buddies I have seen these before... but they are still HILARIOUS. The first time I saw that Dumbledore meme about the time turner I was dying laughing.

Unknown said...

I echo Karen. I may be reading these in law class and I am having a really hard time trying to keep a straight face.