Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, March 31, 2012

BYU Men's Volleyball

Turns out... the BYU Men's Volleyball team is super good, so for our ward activity we planned to go to the game together. I like volleyball. It is one of the few sports that I am somewhat good at, so I like watching it... especially men's because they are really good. Our High School Men's Volleyball team was kind of a big deal. Maybe it's a California thing. So yeah, I decided it would be fun to go to the game.


We had an okay turn out, but those who came had a blast. BYU kicked butt and won each match. They played a team in Cali. Good times. 

"O Rise and Shout, the Cougars are out along the trail to fame and glory. Rise and shout, our cheers will ring out, as you unfold your vict'ry story..." Yeah, I know the BYU fight song even though I never went to BYU. That is what happens when you live in cougar territory for a long time. ha ha.





Even got a picture with Cosmo the mascot. I always wanted my picture with him.


2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

Fun! BYU fans are like, the pinnacle of school spirit. I think I would enjoy going to any kind of game there, and I'm not even a sports fan.

Tracy Mills said...

Don't know it didn't leave Lori's comment.... here it is, blogger must be acting weird.

"Sporting events... always a good time :) Glad you went and had fun!"