Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, September 21, 2012

Flashback Friday 83

So this isn't flashing back before my blog started like the rest of my flashbacks... this one is actually just from July of 2011... last year. However, I never blogged about it, so I'm going to now. My good friend Kirsten was in Utah. Harry Potter 7 part 2 (the LAST Harry Potter movie) had just come out. Who else would I love to see that with than Kirsten. We both have loved Harry Potter for forever, not only that though... but she was the one that I experienced Harry Potter World with! So many good memories. I could totally go for a Butter Beer right now. But seriously. Anyway... we loved the movie. So many good memories. I miss you Kirsten!

*Stole these pics off of Kirsten's blog


3 comments:

Lori said...

Kirsten totally looks like the actress she is standing in front of! Good times with good friends... always a good flash back! Love you.

Dallas and Kirsten said...

I was just craving a butter beer the other day! Wow our minds are so alike :) I miss you so much and this blog just made me miss you more, if that's even possible! I've been thinking about you a ton, because we are flying to Chicago this week (Daxton's first time on an airplane...should be interesting!) I remember you visiting there with your friend and was wondering if you had any fun suggestions for us. Love you so much!! BTW I'm pretty sure the ocean is calling your name...specifically the Pacific ocean...specifically the Pacific ocean off the coast of northern california...That's all I'm going to say :)

jamie hixon said...

Harry Potter is always a good idea. I need to go to HP World!!