Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, September 2, 2012

San Diego Video

Remember back in June when I went to San Diego with a bunch of people in my ward and we went to the San Diego Zoo and the Padres Baseball Game? Well, after we got back from that trip... Tara and I went to each person and collected pictures and video taken on the trip. Tara put all of the pictures up on facebook (which she did like the next day) and I was supposed to make a video of all the video's that people took. Little did I know how many video's were taken on that trip, just of animals a lone. I had to decide how I was going to put it together. Then I also ran into the problem of not all of the people's video's worked in iMovie (which I used to make this) so I had to convert many video's.

2 1/2 months later, I finally put a video together. It is not the best, but it is fun to have a little video to remember the trip by. I just love that idea ever since Tara made the video of our trip to Maui. Anyway... probably wouldn't be interesting to watch unless you either know the people or were there, but I'm posting it all the same.

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Hey, long time no blog stalk. Sorry, my life has been CRAZY BUSY. But FYI, that was a hilarious video. The beginning mexican song singing was really funny. And I like that it ends with "Joel's asleep." Ha! Nice job. I know what it is like to procrastinate stuff like that. I haven't blogged in two months.