Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Feeding the Ducks

Remember that guy I met at church and he got my number? And then we went and watched the fireworks together and it was super cute? Well, this last Sunday he called me up and asked me if I wanted to go feed the ducks. Such a simple activity... but really cute.... I think.


I love being out side. I love summer. I love animals. It was a simple activity where we were able to get to know each other better and just laugh while being outside and feeding the ducks. I loved it. I took a couple of pictures with my phone... but I ended up going back a couple days later on my lunch break and taking some more.


Here is Bill throwing an entire roll at the ducks... it was so funny to watch the whole bunch chase and fight over it and see who won.


Bill "tried" to get a picture of the ducks eating out of my hand.



Yeah, I know I should have gotten a picture of Bill and I together.... just didn't think about it at the time. Well, hopefully there are more cute dates like this to come and I can get a picture next time. Thanks Bill for a good time. I forgot how much I love feeding the ducks.



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

You look all bohemian and cute. And duck feeding is fun. We need to move to a place where I can stand to be outside. :)