Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summer Bike Ride

I have this summer bucket list. Since I have a beach cruise... a bike ride was for sure on the list. I thought it only appropriate that I went with Liz, since we bought our beach cruisers together last summer. So we went.

We rode our bikes to the cemetery down the street. It is a beautiful ride. I just can't get enough of summer. Of course I always love my Liz time too. She is such a good friend and so fun to be around. We always have a great time together.

Thanks Liz for a great time. Let's do it again sometime... and go back to the pool. :)






3 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you are using that bike! ;) love the pictures.

jamie hixon said...

Your bike is so rad. I wish I didn't live in Hades, I would totally ride bikes more often.

Lil Lizzie said...

yay! let's play again!