Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Liz's Graduation Photoshoot

My dear friend Liz graduated with a PHD!!! NBD! (No big deal) and she asked me if I would take her graduation pictures. Of course I was thrilled that she asked me because I adore Liz and I was excited to capture all that I adore about Liz in photographs. :) She really is great. She dressed up like she was taking on the world and I loved it.

I had a lot of favorites, but wanted to post some of them here. I was nervous she wouldn't like them (because of what happened on my last photoshoot with friends) but I think she did.

Congrats Liz. You are amazing! Love ya!






3 comments:

Lori said...

Good job (as always) Tracy! I like the last one best :)

Lil Lizzie said...

girl you make me look good. love the pics! you are the BEST.

jamie hixon said...

Nice job with the pictures, and congrats to your friend for getting her PHD!