Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saltwater Fish Tank

So my cousins (Dave & Trav) have the most awesome saltwater fish tanks. Just a little tropical oasis right in your own house. They have had this hobby for years and every time I see one of their tanks... it makes me want one. Maybe it will help me with my winter depression. Travis is convinced that it will. I'm pretty sold on the idea... well... on a smaller scale. It would be rad and I really do love marine life, AND it will remind me of being home in Cali.


So what do you think? To get a saltwater tank or to not get a saltwater tank. That is the question!

2 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

Lots so money!!!

jamie hixon said...

I think that picture of you and the fish tank reminds me of Leonardo DiCaprio's Romeo and Juliet. :)

But, yeah, I agree with mom. There are other things I'd rather spend my money on. But they are cool.