Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sweet Baby Irelyn

On Thursday March 29th, a new member came into our family. My little brother Chad and his wife Clara had their first baby. Irelyn Mills. She makes things even as far as Grandkids go in the family. She is number 8 and is the 4th girl.... until May when Lori has number 9 (another boy).


I had seen a picture of Irelyn the day she was born, but I was very excited to meet her. Last night my mom and I drove up to Murray on Chad and Clara's first day home from the Hospital so that I could meet her! She is beautiful. She has the Mills baby look. She is the sweetest. I was in heaven as I held this sweet baby girl for like 45 minutes or however long I held her for. It is amazing how you can instantly love a baby... especially when it is one of your nieces or nephews. It never gets old for me. I love all of my nieces and nephews so much. Knowing how much I love them I can't even imagine how much I will love my own children one day.



Chad and Clara are doing well and are happy parents. It is really sweet to see my little brother love his wife and his daughter so much. He is so happy and I am happy for him and am proud of him. They are great parents and it is going to be fun to watch this cute baby girl grow. Welcome to the family Irelyn!


4 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

you took some great pictures with your point and shoot! adorable

Caytlin said...

YAY!!! She's beautiful!! :) New babies are the best. Congrats to Chad and Clara!

Katie Houston said...

What a cute name!

jamie hixon said...

You got some great pictures!! She really is just so beautiful. I'm jealous that you got to meet her already.