Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, July 12, 2013

Flashback Friday 125

Today we go back to my High School Days. We are flashing back to August 1999... I think? I'm pretty sure this was right before I started my Jr year. Anyway... for some reason, when I was in high school one of my favorite things to do was to dress up the same as my girl friends and take pictures. I mean... I realize I have always loved to take pictures and photoshoots are fun.... but we would all dress the exact same. Not sure why we did that.

These girls were all my friends that went to my rival high school. We became good friends in seminary. Loved playing with these girls. When we were taking these pictures, people asked us if we were in a sorority (not knowing we were all in high school) we went along with it and said "Yes, we are pretty in pink". Oh high school.... you do so many silly things.



3 comments:

Bre said...

Is that Jen Sorenson? They lived in Camarillo for a while! Small world!

Tracy Mills said...

That is Jen Sorenson! Yes, I know they lived there before moving to Santa Barbara her freshman year of high school I think... or maybe it was before that. Anyway... we were BFF for a while. ha ha.

jamie hixon said...

I remember when you did that.