Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, July 26, 2013

Flashback Friday 127

I have not seen my friend Geedge since she got married (and she now has 2 kids) so I miss her and decided she would be my flashback today.

Geedge aka Gigi aka Jessica and I know each other from Santa Barbara. We met in Seminary (same stake) and became good friends.

We both moved to Utah at the same time... in fact, we caravaned to Provo from Santa Barbara together. She went to Hair School and I went to Massage Therapy school. During our schooling, I went to her at her school to get my hair cut and she came to me at my school for a massage. That is what good friends do. :) The picture in from 2003 when I went to get to get my hair done.

Now... if I was a really good friend I would jus go visit her since it has been so long... maybe I will set that up today. :) Love you Geedge!


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

You look so young in that picture! Like twelve. Time flies.