Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pool Party

Saturday was our ward pool party. Although it was overcast and sprinkled a little bit... it's summer and there was a killer BBQ (yummy ribs) so it didn't stop people from coming. :)

Don't know what else to say except the activity was fun, the ribs were good, and the water felt great. :) Good times were had by all.





The guys love to throw Liz around because she is so little.



Allison and I showing off our pedi's



Maybe I showed up to the party a couple hours late... and wearing a HUGE hat. Turns out... the hat was a big hit. Everyone loved it. One guy even said to me that only I could pull off coming to a pool party like that in such style. I take that as a compliment. I have come a long way over the years in my style and confidence.



2 comments:

Lil Lizzie said...

i love that pic of us!

jamie hixon said...

Love the hat. Now I want some ribs.