Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, July 8, 2013

Knock on Wood

So I have learned my lesson. Don't mess up my good fortune by not knocking on wood. Like when I told my friend that my dating life was going so well... it gave me a little taste of what it feels like to be on "The Bachelorette". Ya... that was a mistake. I shouldn't have said that without knocking on wood. Now I am wondering if guys like me at all.

Or how about the time I told my co-worker.... oh hey, you know what's great? The fact that I haven't been sick since I started my diet! Didn't knock on wood... literally the next day I wasn't feeling well. Started out with just aches and such... but it really hasn't gone away in a week and a half and now I have something wrong with my tonsil? Yeah, I spent my morning today in the Doctor's office and now I am taking horse pills. They are so big. Antibiotics with steroids. I guess it was time for some new virus, I have gotten everything else that has gone around this year.

Oh well... it can only get better from here right? Or is it that things come in 3's and I have one more thing waiting. Hopefully just knocking on wood helps in the future.

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Now that song is stuck in my head.