Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, January 20, 2014

2nd Biannual Fort Week

This is my 2nd Biannual Fort Week. For those of you who don't know, I started Fort Week in 2010. However, it was only in June every year until last year, I decided it needed to happen twice a year with popular demand and encouragement from some others. I was hesitant at first because I like that it is a special event and it takes me a while to put up the fort... but I think it was a good decision. 

This is the first time ever I have changed the location of the fort. I decided to do it last minute. It is now located in my basement living room instead of the upstairs living room. This makes it a little smaller... however, it it cozy and I like it. I might even like it better. Then I have more control over the fort as well... don't have to worry about roommates planning things and not being able to use it. So... I thought I would share some pictures of my fort in it's new location. 




I haven't had a ton of friends over this time. However, I still have had lots of friends come hang out, have heart to hearts and watch movies in the fort. Plus some sleep overs and I will have Ninja Warrior on Sunday.... as is tradition. Fort week is always a good time! 


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

That is gorgeous! You should leave it like that all the time. :)