Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, January 10, 2014

Flashback Friday 150

Today we are flashing back to December 1996. Violet and I have birthday's close together and we decided to have a combined birthday party. I want to say we did a Murder Mystery thing, but I don't quite remember. Please notice that me, Cody and Violet are all matching. We were silly in Jr High. We knew it too because we all wore the same thing every Wednesday and called it our silly outfits that we wore on Wednesday the silly day. White shirt a cords. Dont' ask me why we decided to do that. I wouldn't be able to tell you. Anyway.... this was most of our Jr. High gang.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that Holly?

Tracy Mills said...

Yes it is.

jamie hixon said...

You were so much cooler than me in Jr. High.