Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Meg's Wedding

Today my old roommate and good friend Megan got married. I went to her reception tonight and finally got to meet Justin (her husband). The reception was simple and beautiful in downtown Salt Lake City. They served hot chocolate and waffles. I chatted with some of her family (who are super great) and some friends that went to the wedding.


I love Megan. She is a dear friend and that means a lot to me. I'm happy that she found love and is happy. It is funny to think back at this time last year when we were living together and complaining that we would never get married. Amazing how things can change in a year. I hope I can find the same happy ending that she did... soon would be nice. :) Congrats Meg and Justin.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Hot chocolate and waffles?!? Genius. Also, I want some right now. I'm always hungry, darn it.

PS One of my verification words is "metabolic"- funny.