Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, January 17, 2014

Flashback Friday 151

In my last confessions I mentioned that I wanted to build a snowman before winter ended. I have never built one before. I have helped with a snow sculpture before. I think they are totally different, which is why I still want to build the traditional snowman.

Back in my Riviera days (Winter of 2005) Monica and I made Big Bertha with our friend in the ward, Shane.  What gave us the idea. We found another snow sculpture at the Riviera built by someone else.


So we decided to do one of our own. Here's how she turned out. (Not my idea by the way.. I just helped)




I think the one we found is more awesome. However... our's was funny. It was funny to make as well.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

You guys were cray-cray.