Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ice Castles


A few years ago was the first time I had heard about the Ice Castles in Midway. Sounded awesome... but then I missed them. I had been wanting to see them ever since, so when I saw a Groupon to go see them... I bought it right away.

Saturday night John and I went up for our date night. I'm glad that I got the Groupon because otherwise it is kind of expensive AND the line is SO long to get in, but with my Groupon we got to walk right in. It was beautiful though. Glad we went at night. So cool to see the ice formations lit up with different colored lights.




I'm really trying to appreciate the Winter this year. I think I have been doing a good job so far. Winter is pretty.... just a little too cold. John and I both really liked it. Then left to go out to dinner. What a fun date with this handsome guy.


2 comments:

William said...

Looks beautiful! Glad you got to go and found the deal too;)

jamie hixon said...

That is awesome! Beautiful. I would brave the cold for that. (And yeah, your date is handsome.) ;)