Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Compliments - Day 2

When I checked my email and saw that I had another compliment... I was SO excited. :) It's like opening a present at Christmas, you just don't know what you are going to get.  This is what was in the email.

You have a fun and willing soul that draws people to you and results in many treasured adventures!



It made me laugh. I showed it to John and he thought it was pretty funny too. What is more funny is that John doesn't dance.

5 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

Something is missing. I'm going to have to go to another computer to see what didn't show up on my iPad

Kristy said...

Awesome

Lori said...

Very Awesome!Ha

jamie hixon said...

HHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!! I don't know why that is so funny, but it is hilarious. Fabulous.

Lynette Mills said...

yea, that us pretty great. Jib Jab is funny stuff