Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mr. Skinny White Boy

No matter how old I get, I still attract the young guys. I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing, but it is true. Guys that are 6-8 years younger than me are all about me. I can't tell you why. I have mixed emotions about this. First of all, I'm flattered. Second I feel a little weird going out with someone so much younger. If they are mature enough it can be fine... but then other times it just makes me feel old.

One time I went out with this guy. He was 6 years younger than me. He seemed pretty cool... for the most part, but then he would do things that would make me question and be concerned.

Exhibit A - On our first date he straight out asked me if I had had sex before. If I have or have not... is that really any of your business, especially when first getting to know me..... on a first date.

Exhibit B - He told me that he took out a girl and thought it went well, but later found out she didn't want to go out again because he said penis too many times on their date. Ok... why are you telling me this and why did you talk about that so much on your first date? Mmmk

Exhibit C - He was an over texter. I don't mind texting. I even text conversation to an extent, but you can't assume I want to text you all day. I have other things going on in my life. Don't you? It's annoying to text that much AND to hear from someone that much.

Exhibit D - He would text me pictures of himself all of the time. Why is this necessary. I know what you look like. I figure you probably look pretty similar even when you are dressed up for church and when you are sitting in the dentist chair etc... I feel like people who text pictures of themselves all the time are fishing for compliments, or are trying to get me to text them pictures back (which doesn't happen) or are just really into themselves. Either way, I take it as a bad sign.

Exhibit E - His hugs were slightly awkward. A little too long, a little too close (like nuzzled into my face close) for someone that I don't really know.

After the first date, he continued to text me. He asked me if I was into skinny white boys. (He is tall and very skinny). I honestly told him that I don't really date guys that are smaller than me. Normal right? I don't have anything against skinny dudes, I just don't like feeling like the big one aka fat. He asked me if I thought I was bigger than him. I say well yeah, your'e a skinny dude. And young. Despite me telling him that he was too young and too skinny for me, he asked me out again the next week. He just really wanted to get to know me.

I went out with him again, but I just had no interest... and I think he could sense it more that time. Also he was disappointed that my hair was straight instead of curly. Sorry... I naturally have straight hair. Our personalities just didn't mesh... as much as he wanted them to and tried to make them. Bless his heart.

The End.

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Oh yikes. Poor guy. Poor you, too.