Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Black & White Beach

So... I have been changing the rooms I decorated years ago... but just little changes to update a little so I don't have to redesign the entire room but still have something new.

So... one of the rooms is my bathroom. It has always been kind of a beach theme, but just recently I have decided to take the shelf off the wall and I want to put up black & white beach pictures that I have taken.

I'm thinking of putting up these ones. What do you think? Should I have them printed on canvas or frame them?





2 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

Frame them. It's a small bathroom

jamie hixon said...

Is the bathroom the one with zebra in it right now? Regardless, I'm with Mom. I think they would look better framed.