Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, April 17, 2015

#1 Beta - Purple Rain

I'm still in awe that Purple Rain (my beta fish) is not only still alive, but thriving. Seriously... beta fish don't usually live this long.

I'm thrilled. He is the coolest, prettiest beta with the longest fins I have ever seen. I'm going to give credit to the fact that I named him a rock star name like Purple Rain and that he has a theme song. So I thought it fitting that I made him a video.... so even when he dies, whenever that is.... he will live on forever. He is a legendary beta. He deserves it.

Really I just made this video to send to my cousin Travis for a laugh because he thought it was so funny that I named my fish Purple Rain and every time he hears that song he calls me.



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I can't see your video... but it's not you, it's me. I do think your beta fish is epic though, for many reasons.