Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tulip Festival - Take 2


Last time I went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point was 5 years ago! It's kind of expensive, so I didn't really make is a yearly tradition even though it is really beautiful.

This year, I was ready to give it another go. Especially because Spring bloomed early this year. Last time I went... everything was still pretty dead except for the Tulips. This year.... I knew EVERYTHING would be in bloom. I was right.


I was trying to find someone to go with me to the festival. Not an easy task. A lot of people didn't want to or couldn't. So I asked my new friend Kenzie. She and I sat next to each other at the Berry Tea Party and found out we were pretty much kindred spirits and exchanged numbers and decided we were going to be adventure buddies this summer. I'm thrilled about it. She is so much fun. We just walked around getting to know each other and frolicking in the tulips and having a great time.




The gardens at Thanksgiving point are so picturesque! It's hard to stop taking pictures, and it's hard to choose my favorites. We went on the perfect day. The weather was beautiful. So glad that I chose this year to go again and so glad that Kenzie wanted to go with me. Hopefully lots more adventures to come with this girl. :)





1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Oh my gosh, how beautiful! And how fun. What great pictures. I wish we could go right now so Dan could take pictures of our kids there.