Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Little Leila Anne

So excited that I got to meet little Leila Anne. She is just 3 weeks old. She is so tiny and the most adorable baby. I love babies... but I especially love my baby nieces and nephews. She is one of the main reasons that I went to visit Santa Barbara... I mean, I have been meaning to for a while, but she was a motivating factor for sure.

I decided to do a newborn photoshoot while I was there. 3 weeks is a hard age because they are starting to be a lot more awake and alert so it is harder to take their picture especially if you want their clothes off. It was a little hard... but she was pretty calm and I got a few good ones.

Here are some of my favorites.









Love you baby Leila!!! Welcome to the family.



4 comments:

jamie hixon said...

Get. out.
She is so adorable!!!! I just want to teleport there right now to hold her.

Lynette Mills said...

Those turned out way cute

William said...

Thank you Tracy!!!!! Glad we set up that quick second shoot :) They all turned out awesome. Now how will I choose one for the birth announcement?!

THE LIZARD'S said...

Awwwwwww! Auntie Tracy! Love it!