I found these cucumber bites and had to add them to the menu. They are simple, make a lot. On top of that, they also are pretty, colorful AND they taste good. If you are ever in need of an easy appetizer... I suggest this one.
- First, Make up the HERB CREAM CHEESE, in a stand mixer, mix the softened Cream Cheese with the Ranch dressing and herbs. Mix until well combined. Spoon into a piping bag with a star tip.
- Prepare the Cucumber, remove peel, Using a fork, score the sides. Slice into 1 inch pieces. Using a melon Baller, remove a portion of the center of one side of the piece of cucumber, leaving a half moon crater.
- Pipe the Herb Cream Cheese into the crater. Enough to stick out of the top about 1/2 inch.
- Add a half Cherry Tomato partially buried into the Herb Cream Cheese
- Sprinkle additional salt, herbs and spice mix for additional color. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve Chilled and ENJOY!