Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, April 10, 2015

Santa Barbara Family

Going home to Santa Barbara is great... not just to be there and feel like I'm at home but also seeing all the people that I grew up with seeing my entire life. There were even more people there while I was there because it was Spring Break and because there was a wedding and the Ray's & Thompsons are leaving. I didn't get pictures... but Nanci took some pictures and I stole a couple from her.

Always love seeing my Santa Barbara family... and they really are like family.




2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

How fun! How nice that there were so many people gathered together for your visiting convenience. :)

Lynette Mills said...

It was the best to see so many old friends