Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hanging with the Wrenn's in the Wilderness

I have been having fun hanging with my sister and her cute kids! They sure are a crack up. It was fun watching them all ride their bikes and playing charades with them and just watching them all run around and doing what the other brothers were doing. What cuties. I wish I saw them more often.







It was also nice to spend some time with my sister. I don't get to do it as often as I would like to.


It was such a nice and fun visit. It was much needed! Also... it made me realize it had been too long and that I can't wait that long before I go back again!



2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

How fun! And you are all so photogenic! Looks perfect.

William said...

We are SO GLAD you came!!!! Love you :)