Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, April 20, 2012

Flashback Friday 61

I thought for today's flashback I would show a video. It takes us back to summer of 2005 when I lived at the Riviera. We heard that the Riviera was pretty happening over the summer... so when all of our friends moved out, we waited for all the new fun people to move in... but it didn't happen.

Mo-Trash really made the best out of that summer, but we had our moments where we would get bored and lonely. One of those nights that we were feeling this way, we made this music video (which clearly Monica was not in the mood for at the time) ha ha.

2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

I'm pretty sure I've never heard that song before. Who was the guy? He reminded me of Ricki Brundage... whom I haven't thought about in a long time.

Tracy said...

He was just some guy in our ward. He was a more tame version of Ricky. ha ha