Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sierra Berra

Remember this post, where I told you my little niece Sierra was miss fashionista even at the age of 4? Well, she is now 6 and has not changed a bit. She even has her ears pierced now. It is so cute, but it is also funny to me because I feel like she is a miniature version of me. I mean, she looked like me when I was a toddler when she was a toddler. She is super into fashion and getting her nails done (she just got to that point at a lot earlier of an age than I did). When I come over she is so excited to see me and comes and gives me a big hug and checks out my outfit for the day and takes mental note. She has bangs like me too. She refers to me as her girly Aunt and whenever she does girly things that she thinks that I would appreciate, she always wants me to be there. I just love her.

Another way she is a lot like me, is she LOVES to get her picture taken and model. Reanne you have to convince to take her picture... sometimes you have to bribe her to get her to do it. Sierra on the other hand... all you have  to mention is pictures and she perks up. She is a natural at posing and the camera loves her. Anyway, since I had my camera to take pictures for my Aunt and since I was taking pictures of Irelyn, I thought I would offer to take pictures of Sierra if she wanted me to. She of course perked up and ran to put her shoes on. We only took a few, but it was fun. She is such a sweetheart and a little cutie.  Love her to pieces.





3 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

yep, she is a cutie all right!

Lori said...

Love the pictures Tracy, she is so sweet & so beautiful.

jamie hixon said...

Cute. I think she is looking more and more like Kristy.