Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Falling Leaves Drift by My Window


I love the Fall. Especially on the East Coast or here in Utah. It is a BEAUTIFUL time of year. I love driving up the canyon and seeing all the trees with their different colors. Its a great time to take pictures, so I went twice this year. First time, the first weekend of this month with a few friends.


There was some pretty color, but it wasn't as beautiful as when I went this weekend with my roommate and another friend.  I loved it. Here are some of the pictures we got.



WE LOVE THE FALL!!!!

8 comments:

flux biota. said...

utah has the most beautiful falls season.

Christianne said...

Love the pics! And thanks for always commenting on my posts! Haha...I love seeing your comments.

Des said...

Awww I love the pictures! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the fall colors, halloween, cider...not the cold so much lol

jamie hixon said...

You are so stinkin' pretty it's just not right.

I am also jealous of your fall. Gilbert's fall does NOT look like that. I have never lived somewhere with real seasons.

jamie hixon said...

PS I also love the song referenced in your title.

Tracy said...

Thank you for your compliments and thank you for noticing the song in the title. :o)

Lynette Mills said...

The Fall does become you Tracy :o)

Lori said...

Seasons are beautiful... but i still would rather live in SB :)
Great pictures Tracy, glad you are enjoying your beautiful surroundings! Love you!