Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Paparazzi

Are you white? Would you like to feel like a celebrity? If you answered yes to both of these questions, you should go to India, they can't get enough. I can't tell you how many people (mostly guys) wanted to get their picture with me. These are just a couple of pictures of the people that got pictures with us. Many got some with just me. Is this what it feels like to be a celebrity? I felt pretty special. Thankfully I only had one guy ask me if I was married and wanted my email address. Of course I didn't give it to him.

The best was the guy that told me that I looked like Angelina Jolie. I just had to laugh while saying thank you, but that is totally NOT accurate. That same guy somehow found me later that day in a totally different location and followed me around calling me Angelina. Oh dear.






I have to say that I love this picture that Caroline took of me shaking hands with my new fan club.

7 comments:

Karen Ella said...

You're back! Yay! (maybe you're just blogging from India...) Anyway, I also LOVE that pic of you and a billion guys milling around staring at you. Ha!

Lynette Mills said...

so cute... you didn't say anything about being a star over there! HA

Kayleigh said...

OMG, I totally know how that feels! From when I was in the Philippines... It is weird!

jamie hixon said...

I felt like that in New Orleans, and that is in America. Maybe there really is something to that whole California Girls stereotype! But Angelina Jolie... I don't think so.

Abby Wright said...

HA I like how you are pooking out from behind in the first picture. I can see a little Angelina with the dark hair and blue eyes. I think the reason they wanted photos/to be in them was they were hoping you should show them to all of us and we would fall in love with one and order one. To bad I am married :)

Dallas and Kirsten said...

So fun! That's totally how I felt in Africa :) Nothing like tons of people wanting your picture to boost your self-esteem!

THE LIZARD'S said...

what? this is so crazy?! they were flocking to you WHITE girls to get your pictures and stuff? well, you are a hottie!