Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Witches in Gardner Village

Today my friend Rachel (from Denver trip) drove me up to Gardner Village with her. For Halloween, they decorate the place with pumpkins and witches. Many also come dressed as witches. I saw a lot of cool witch costumes. I would have dressed up too if I had a witch costume.... next time.

Gardner Village (located in Salt Lake) is just an area of little shops, Boutiques and places to eat. We ate at a bakery and shopped around. There was a lot of cute stuff there. I have become a sucker for boutiques... so I may have bought a couple of shirts.

A few pictures of witches and stuff. The whole place was very cute. I love doing festive things.



7 comments:

Kristy said...

I've heard about Garden Village in October and always wanted to go. Looks fun.

Lauren Graff said...

I LOVE Gardner Village! It is seriously so fun! Halloween is the best there! In two weeks they are having "Witches Night Out" Women dress up like witches, dance, eat, hang out. We just got our nails painted and left last year because it was super crowded by the time we got there! You look so pretty by the way!!!

Caytlin said...

I love this place too! Halloween there is the BEST. My mom, Meg and I are doing a book signing at the bookstore there next weekend and we have our witches hats ready! :)

Lynette Mills said...

Looks so fun Tracy... next year I'll be there :)

Kayleigh said...

I actually live just down the street from Gardner Village! I wandered in there once after a bad day and liked looking at all the trinkets and treasures.

I love the pic of you sitting on the hay. You look so beautiful!

:]

jamie hixon said...

So cute! I would love to go to a place like this in October. I wish they had something like that around here. I'm going to be preforming on stage for Halloween, so I'm a little bummed about not getting to dress up. Well, I guess I'll be dressed up, just not the way I want to be.

Des said...

That place looks adorable. Your blog put me in the mood for Halloween festivities! I can't wait to go pumpkin picking at a cute decorated pumpkin farm!