Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, October 1, 2010

Swagger Wagon

One day I was really bored at work and struggling to stay awake. I posted as my facebook status "I'm falling asleep! Someone please help me!" Or something like that. Soon after I posted that, my friend posted this video on my wall. I had somehow never seen it before. It is very funny. This was a while ago that this happened, but tonight I was invited to a BBQ at my BFF neighbors house. After dinner we were watching lots of video's on youtube and this is one that we watched and I was reminded about how funny it is. It has been a while since I have shared a video on my blog.... so for those of you who have never seen this, enjoy. Even if you have seen this before, its still funny.

3 comments:

THE LIZARD'S said...

this video is HILARIOUS!!! I have watched it over and over!

jamie hixon said...

Is this a real family?

Tracy said...

Nope. I wish.