Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Monster Mash House Party


Last night, after working for 12 or so hours at work (non stop craziness all day) I got home around 9:30pm and still somehow had some motivation to not only go to a Halloween party, but to put some face make up on and dress up. I do love to dress up and Halloween only comes once a year, so I didn't care how tired I was. I was going to party which was the last event of the "13 Days of Halloween"! Thankfully I didn't have to put much effort into getting awesome costumes this year. My good friend Rachel, her parents live in Orem and they have a basement full of decor and costumes. This also helped out our Pirate party... a lot. So, from the basement, I got the pirate costume for the party we threw, I got the costume for last nights party and a costume for tonight's party. Whats up now? It rocked... and saved me money. Rachel and her family is awesome.

The House party was at my friends Aileen & Jayna's house. They are some of the funnest and funniest girls that I know. They did a great job decorating and prepping the house for the party. I thought the party was a blast.


The hostesses of the party! Don't you love their costumes? I do. So creative and pretty.


Last year I did a post about my Halloweens Past costumes. This year I did 3 different costumes than years past for 3 different events. Native American Indian for the Trunk of Treat. You will have to find out in my next post what I wore to tonight's party and for the Monster Mash House Party? Elphaba! Which looking back on my post from last year I see that my sister Jamie suggested I should be her for Halloween. Good thing this was an option in the basement of costumes. :o) It was fun. Weird to see myself as green though.


Of course, like most parties in Provo... there was Rock Band to play. I do love that game.  Jess and I play expert all the way!



My friends at the party. Good times!

2 comments:

kittens said...

Yay! How fun! I may have stole some of your pictures. For some reason I didn't get a lot of us in our costumes. I'm glad you still came after your long day at work, and danced with us downstairs too.

jamie hixon said...

I think you look beautiful green! And how fun that you got to dress up so many times.